Musethica Mastering Performance Program Spain 2017-2018
Musethica Spain is happy to announce the opening of the Mastering Performance Program 2017-2018 in Zaragoza, Spain.
The Mastering Performance Program offers a residence for young chamber music ensembles willing to intensively develop their ensemble.
The program is open for trios, quartets and quintets, strings or winds (no piano)
The Mastering Performance Program is constructed in accordance with the Musethica concept of education..
– Master classes are given regularly by Musethica faculty, with a minimum of four master classes per month.
– The group will perform between 10-12 concerts monthly, in accordance with Musethica concept of education. 85% social morning concerts, 15 % traditional evening concerts.
– The young musicians work and often perform together with faculty members.
– The possibility of recording will be offer to the group.
– Individual players of an ensemble may have the opportunity to perform short solo works as part of the program.
– The program allows certain flexibility. Coordinating with the Musethica staff, ensembles may proceed with other engagements such as competitions and concerts outside of the program.
– Furthermore, the ensemble will be invited to participate in different International Chamber Music Festivals of Musethica.
– Selected musicians will receive a full scholarship covering the study tuition fee and accommodation costs. Each musician will be provided a private room of high standard in Centro de Arte y Tecnología, Etopia Zaragoza.
– The residence program starts on the 2nd of November 2017 and ends on the 31st of May 2016.
– It is possible for ensembles and individuals musicians to reside during short time periods, but the sum of them should not exceed seven months.
– The faculty for the Mastering Performance Program in Zaragoza 2017/2018 includes Musicians from Musethica faculty and international musical committee. (please look at www.musethica.org)
Applications deadline 20.06.2017
Before applying, please be informed and agree to the general concept of Musethica through www.musethica.org
Application should include:
1. A short motivation letter.
2. Your requested residence time period.
3. CV, individual and of the ensamble.
4. Recommendation letters of relevant musicians/ music institutions (at least one).
5. Video recording with a repertoire of free choice (Submitted through youtube or as an attached file).
International Artistic Committee will be responsible of the pre selection and selection process
Please send your application, as soon as possible, with the requested documents to: email@example.com
The individual players or ensembles might be invited to alive audition. The date will be discussed together with the applicants at a later stage.