How to Apply
Musethica participants are young talented musicians. The selection criteria for involving in Musethica activities are based on technical and interpretive quality. The participants are chosen by members of the International Artistic Committee.
To this end, young musicians go through a selection process that has the following elements:
1) Recommendations from two renowned musicians or education institution
2) video or audio recording
3) personal interview.
How to apply:
If you want to take part in general Musethica activities such as Musethica International Chamber Music Festivals and Musethica weeks please send us your CV, recommendations from two renowned musicians or education institutions, audio or video recording.
Musethica Mastering Performance Program Spain 2016-2017
Applications deadline Musethica Mastering Performance Program, Spain, 2016-2017 will be untill 01.05.2016.
The selection process will proceed through auditions and interviews the 15th of June 2016 at 17:00-20:00 in Zaragoza (Spain)
Before applying, please be informed and agree to the general concept of Musethica through www.musethica.org
Please include the following in your application:
1. A short motivation letter.
2. Your requested residence time period.
3. CV, both individual and for the group.
4. Recommendations of relevance you wish to present (at least one).
5. Video recording with a repertoire free of choice (Submitted through youtube or as audio file).
The selection process will be conducted by the International Artistic Committee
Please send your application, as soon as possible, with the requested documents to: email@example.com