Objectives and Values
- Promoting an international change of the educational programs for young outstanding musicians integrating performance as an important and crucial part of education, as a reinforcement for studying and giving students the opportunity to play with known musicians and professors.
- Supporting excellent young musicians’ learning process by providing them many concert opportunities throughout the society for mastering the art of interpretation.
- Helping young musicians to understand what it means to be an excellent instrumentalist / interpret of classical music.
- Creating a new generation of musicians that understands the importance of music in the society and community.
- Promoting the professional development of young musicians by leveraging synergies between students and well known, professional musicians, in order to improve competencies linked to their professional profile.
- Sharing classical music by playing classical music concerts of the highest level in many social institution to different kind of audiences specifically people with any kind of disadvantage caused by personal difficulties (immigrants, people with some kind of disability, elderly people, etc.) and in general, those who are socially excluded or at-risk of exclusion.
- Creating synergies and build a strategic partnership between institutions of the classical music higher education system and social institutions in the high quality teaching, training, learning, and social innovation.
- Spreading the Musethica education model and exploit its results through collaboration with education institutions all over the world.
- Each concert is treated with the utmost respect and professionalism, whether it is played in a concert hall or any other place in the community. We offer the greatest respect to the different audiences in the same way we respect the music played. The repertoire is the same one can hear in traditional concert halls and music academies and no changes are made to it for different audiences.
- Musethica has a commitment to excellence and quality in the implementation of its activities, in the selection of musical mentors and young musicians.
- Musethica has an international vocation in carrying out the selection of students and teachers. On the one hand, it promotes circulation and international mobility of young musicians, and on the other hand, it works to improve cultural and social diversity awareness by planning its activities in close relationship with local social centers.
- The young musicians are selected for their instrumental and musical abilities. The young musicians receive no financial compensation for their Musethica activities.
- The musical mentors are committed to participating in the program and interact with students in a professional manner, influencing young artist with their experience and allowing them to acquire the know-how of the best classical music professionals. Musical mentors receive financial compensation for classes and rehearsals, but not for the concerts.
- Collaboration and coordination with social centers is done with the utmost respect for the activities and features of the center. The role of social centers in Musethica is fundamental, since they are the local link for the projects. Persons from the social centers are our source of inspiration and constant improvement. Their contributions allow exchanging experiences and innovate together in the teaching of music as a universal language.